|Riverfront Pool||Lakeside Pool|
|September 2020||Adult Only Pool Hours at Lakeside|
(18 years of age and older)
|Saturday & Sunday||noon – 6pm||Wednesday 9th||11-2p|
|Tuesdays 8, 15, 22||10-1p||Friday 11th||4-7p|
|Wednesdays 9, 16||4-7p||Saturday 12th||12-6pm|
|Thursdays 10, 17, 24||10-1p||Sunday 13th||12-6pm|
|Fridays 11, 18||4-7p||Wednesday 16th||11-2p|
- 2020 membership card required for pool access.
- Pool hours are subject to change based on usage, weather, events and maintenance.
- The Riverfront pool will be closed when there is a home swim meet scheduled. Lakeside will be open with no adult hours to accommodate all our members.
- Pools may close early due to weather, mechanical issues, sanitation or for private rentals
- Most toys and floats are not allowed at the Lakeside pool because of the infinity edge. Please check with the lifeguard to see if your toy will be allowed in the pool. Children are not allowed to use floats or noodles. Limited float / noodle use for adults, away from the infinity edge.
- No hanging on the inﬁnity edge at the Lakeside pool.
- No diving or intensive breath holding under water.
- Children under the age of 9 or those that cannot swim the length of the pool must be accompanied by a guardian at least 18 years of age.
- No smoking, glass or alcoholic beverages.
- Children not toilet trained must wear an approved swim diaper with swim suit.
- Bathing suits are required for swimming. Shorts, t-shits, and gym attire are not allowed.
- Residents of The Riverfront & Harbourview who are not members may not use the pools, even as guests of members.
- 12 or more guests constitutes a rental and rental fees apply.
- A complete list of rules & regulations is available at the club.