Pool Hours Summer 2023
- 2023 active membership and member picture required for pool access.
- Pool hours and dates are subject to change and may be based on usage, weather, events and maintenance.
- Both pools are family friendly environments: Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Personal radios must be kept at a low level, music with offensive lyrics is not allowed.
- Conduct at the Club must be such as to furnish the greatest enjoyment for the majority.
- Smoking is not allowed on Club property. No glass is permitted (bottles, drinking glasses, containers, etc.)
- The Riverfront pool will be closed when there is a home swim meet scheduled and
- Lakeside will be open with no adult hours to accommodate our members.
- Pools may close early due to weather, mechanical issues, sanitation or for private rentals.
- Residents of The Riverfront & Harbourview who are not members may NOT use the pools, even as guests of members.
- Children not toilet trained must wear an approved swim diaper with swimsuit.
- Children under the age of 9 or those that cannot swim the length of the pool must be accompanied by an adult.
- Limited float/noodle use for adults, away from the infinity edge at the Lakeside pool.
- No hanging on the infinity edge at the Lakeside pool.
- No diving or intensive breath holding under water.
- Rafts/floats/super soakers are allowed on designated days & times at the Riverfront pool.
- Bathing suits are required for swimming. Shorts, t-shirts, and gym attire are not allowed.
- Pool toys only. No tennis balls, soccer balls.
- 12 or more guests constitutes a rental, and a rental fee will apply.
- A complete list of our pool rules & regulations is available at the club.
- Adjusted pool hours may begin mid-August