Children's Birthday Parties
$200.00 for Members without pool use
$250.00 for Members with pool use
$300.00 for Non-Members without pool use $375.00 for Non-Members with pool use
If you would like staff to assist with your party, there is an additional fee of $20.00 per employee per hour.
- To qualify as a children;s party, the child must be 12 years of age or younger.
- Party must be scheduled during daytime swim club hours, ending no later than 5pm.
- Party may not exceed 30 total attendees.
- A three-hour time frame is reserved for the party. This time frame includes your set-up and clean-up.
- Children’s parties exceeding 30 guests will be subject to standard rental rates as opposed to the discounted Children’s Party pricing.
- rty, Renter provides their own activities, food, beverages, party and paper supplies.
- A contract must be signed when renting the facility. See rental contract for additional details.
- No food or beverage allowed on the upholstered furniture.
- All party plans must be finalized 48 hours before the party.
- Adult chaperones are responsible for assisting with clean up after the party by removing trash,spot sweeping the floor and wiping down the tables & chairs.
- Renter is responsible for damage to facility and upholstered furniture.
- A parent or guardian of the birthday child must be present for the duration of the party.
- To qualify as a children’s paUse of facility/pool is not exclusive to rentals; members may continue to use the pool during pool operating hours.
- Rentals are generally not permitted on holiday weekends.
- All rentals are subject to Swim Club management discretion.
The Riverfront Swim Club
5301 Sports Club Run
Suffolk, VA 23435