THE RIVERFRONT SWIM CLUB
2022 SUMMER ADVENTURES
Our goal is to create the best possible environment for your child. We want you to feel confident that your child is being looked after in a safe, supervised, and welcoming environment. Children have the opportunity to make new friends, try new challenges and have fun experiencing our action-packed days that will take your children through many adventures. Our days are full of customized activities that will keep your child busy throughout the summer. They’ll swim, enjoy water fun, run around playing recreational games, try different sports, make crafts and create edible snacks.
THE ADVENTURES BEGIN ON JUNE 7TH AND WILL RUN THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER!!
ADVENTURE CAMP THEMES
Superheroes & Sidekicks
Golf & Tennis Camp I
Color Me Happy
Golf & Tennis Camp Il
June 7, 8, 9
June 14, 15, 16
June 28. 29, 30
June 28. 29.30
Julv 12. 13. 14
July 19, 20. 21
August 2, 3, 4
August 2, 3, 4
August 9, 10, 11
ADVENTURE CAMP THEMES
Cost: Daily $35. All three days per child per week $ 100
Ages 3 and up. Time: see specific dates
All Adventure camps will have time for fun in the pool. Add these camps on to our Golf/Tennis Camps, Swim Team Practice, or Swim Lessons to make a full day of fun. Our Camp Counselors will pick up the children from the golf club, swim practice or swim lessons and bring them to the Club.
RIVERFRONT GOLF & TENNIS CAMP (GOLF, TENNIS, FREE SWIM)
Cost: $150 each. Ages 6-17 Time: 9a – 1p
Fundamentals of Golf & Tennis and 1-hour of free swim time
Instruction, lunch, drinks, and prizes included.
Your Summer Camp Staff
Your children will be supervised by an enthusiastic group of counselors who are dedicated to providing your child with an outstanding camp experience. On staff we have trained personnel in American Red Cross First Aid and CPR. We are committed to provide a fun, active, educational and safe program for all participants.
Rules & Regulations
- All campers are expected to follow instructions from their camp counselors at all times.
- Be respectful & polite to staff & other campers. Participate in activities with a positive attitude.
- Clean-up after themselves & put games away. No throwing toys, rocks, sand, mulch.
- Must be fully potty trained. Do not hit or kick others.
- No foul language.
If campers break the rules, the counselor will call the child’s parent to pick him/her up from camp.
Registration & Payment Guidelines
- Application and Release forms must be filled out completely for each child prior to the first day of camp.
- Children must be registered for each camp week.
Advanced registration required.
- Have special needs or requests, please let us know in advance and we will try to accommodate.
- Due to limited availability, camp registration will be accepted on a first come. first served basis.
- A minimum of 10 children is required to hold each camp.
There will be no refunds for days not attended that were scheduled.
- If an outside instructor/quest visitor is brought in
an additional fee may apply. Notification will be given in advance.
Full payment is due each week. Payment by check is preferred.
Accidents and Injuries
Camp and activities will be held regardless of weather conditions and will be limited to the available indoor areas. Arts, crafts, games and other indoor activities will be planned for rainy days. Sports camp and swim lessons may be rescheduled due to inclement weather.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Procedures
Camp drop-off is held at the Club multi-purpose room. Please be prompt! Please notify us at drop-off if your child will be picked up by someone other than you, or if there are any other arrangements varying from their normal routine that we should be made aware of. We will make note of this in the Registration Book. Pick-up at the end of the day will always be at the Clubhouse. Please be prompt in picking up your child as our staff members have other responsibilities after camp and cannot be detained for an unreasonable amount of time. There will be an additional fee added for those campers not picked up within 15 minutes of camp end time.
What To Bring & Wear
- Send a labeled, bagged lunch that does not require heating or refrigeration.
- Have child wear comfortable clothes & sneakers for active play.
- Sunscreen should be applied prior to your child arriving for camp and have swimsuits on under clothing.
- Send a towel, sunscreen, goggles, and lifejacket.
- Children will change into their clothing prior to pick-up unless instructed otherwise. All clothing & personal items should be marked with child’s name.
- Drinks and snacks will be provided.
- Phone, Ipods, game boys and other electronics will only be allowed on special occasions.
- Please do not send valuables, money, electronics, cell phones or tovs.
Please label EVERYTHING with your child’s name.
In the case of inclement weather, events may be rescheduled.
Dates, times & themes are subject to change.
The Club reserves the right to dismiss any camper whose behavior endangers him/herself, others, or interferes with the camp program.
Our staff will make every effort to keep parents informed of behavioral situations that occur.
The Club cannot be responsible for losses or theft of belongings or valuables but will be as cooperative as possible in recovering items.