The Riverfront pool will be open weekends in September from
noon – 6pm, unless otherwise noted.
Lakeside is closed for the season for daily hours. We are offering a few more times to visit during our club events.
Super Soaker & Rafts – Allowed in the Pool on Sundays in September
Soakers & squirt guns are only allowed at the pool on Sundays after 4pm with the exception of Sept. 30th – K9 Splash Time.
Fall (September 4 – September 30):
|Riverfront Pool Hours|
- Current membership card required for pool access.
- Pool hours are subject to change based on usage, weather, events and maintenance.
- The Riverfront pool will be closed when there is a home swim meet scheduled. Lakeside will be open with no adult hours to accommodate all our members.
- Pools may occasionally close early for private rentals.
- Due to the small size of the Lakeside pool, most toys are not allowed. Please check with the lifeguard to see if your toy will be allowed in the pool. Due to our inﬁnity edge design, children are not allowed to use ﬂoats or noodles. Limited ﬂoat/noodle use for adults, away from the inﬁnity edge.
- No hanging on the inﬁnity edge at the Lakeside pool.
- Children under the age of 9 or those that cannot swim the length of the pool must be accompanied by a guardian at least 18 years of age.
- No smoking, glass or alcoholic beverages.
- Children not toilet trained must wear an approved swim diaper with swim suit.
- Residents of Harbourview who are not members may not use the pools as guests.
- A complete list of rules & regulations is available at the club.