Recreational swim is now allowed!
Wear masks when entering & exiting and passing others on the pool deck.
Please maintain 10ft physical distance between other families & friends both on the pool deck and in the pool.
All family members from the same household can share a pod.
We ask you to please follow these rules and protocols as we try to maintain a safe environment and to ensure that we remain operational throughout the summer.
Please fully read TRFSC COVID-19 Protocols Phase 3 (click link below) that are attached prior to signing up for your block of time at SignUp.com.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you for your understanding and following these protocols/guidelines.
- Please sign up individual names for your family’s swim time.
- Please show up within 15 minutes of your reserved block of time to avoid losing your reserved space.
- No guests allowed.
- Please wear a mask when entering and exiting the pool deck, using the restrooms, and when coming in contact with staff or other members.
- Waivers are now online when you sign up for swim time. You do not need to bring a paper copy with you to the pool.
- At the start of each day, we have a one hour block of pool time. This time is usually less crowded and is great for high-risk health individuals, swimming laps, water exercising, and introducing infants/young children to the water.
- Please let us know if you are at a higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 and we will provide you with an area of the pool deck that allows for greater social distancing.