- Please sign up with each persons name for your family’s time block.
- Please show up within 15 minutes of your reserved block of time to avoid losing your reserved space.
- Please wait at the entry gate until a staff person permits you to enter. We need to assign you both deck and pool space.
- No guests allowed.
- Families members from the same household are the only persons allowed to share a lane or pod.
- No balls or throwing items are permitted.
- Waivers are now online when you sign up for swim time. You do not need to bring a paper copy with you to the pool.
- At the start of each day, we have a one hour block of pool time. This time is usually less crowded and is great for high-risk health individuals, swimming laps, water exercising, and introducing infants/young children to the water.
- Please let us know if you are at a higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 and we will provide you with an area of the pool deck that allows for greater social distancing.
We ask you to please follow these rules and protocols as we try to maintain a safe environment and to ensure that we remain operational throughout the summer.
Please fully read TRFSC COVID-19 Protocols Phase 3 (click link below) that are attached prior to signing up for your block of time at SignUp.com.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you for your understanding and following these protocols/guidelines.