LAP SWIM - EXERCISE - FITNESS IN THE POOL
SUNBATH - LOUNGE ON THE POOL DECK
It’s time to get back into the Pools!
Sign Up for some sun, pool and exercise time this weekend!
Phase 2 protocols brings a more user friendly experience at the pools and we ask you to please follow these rules and protocols as we try to maintain a safe environment and to ensure that we remain operational throughout the summer.
Governor Northam’s Executive Order #65, the Phase Two Safer at Home Guidelines, allows use of the pools for lap swim, exercise and water fitness. It also allows us to open the pool deck for lounging and sunbathing. The conditions of this order are very specific and do not allow for playing in the pool or on the pool deck. Please make sure you are completing some sort of movement in the pool and not congregating.
The pool deck and pools have been altered to allow families to enjoy their time while maintaining social distancing from other families. We must adhere to the Governors Order requiring a 10 ft distance between your family and others at all times.
Please fully readTRFSC COVID-19 Protocols Phase 2 (click link above) that are attached prior to signing up for your block of time at SignUp.com.
There is a lot to digest here. If you have any questions, please contact us.
We are excited to be able to get you back into the pools.
Thank you for your understanding and following these protocols/guidelines.
- Current pool hours run through June 30th.
Waivers are now online when you sign up for swim time. You do not need to bring a paper copy with you to the pool.
- Adult hours begin July 1 at Lakeside.
- At the start of each day, we have a one hour block of pool time. This time is usually less crowded and is great for swimming laps, water exercising, and introducing infants/young children to the water.
- Please let us know if you are at a higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 and we will provide you with an area of the pool deck that allows for greater social distancing.
- Please wear a mask when entering and exiting the pool deck, using the restrooms, and when coming in contact with staff or other members.