Blow up the balloons, frost the cake, hold your child’s birthday party at the club
for a special birthday treat!
$150.00 for Members
$200.00 for non-members
Pool use available for an additional charge: $50.00 for Members
$75.00 for non-members
If you would like staff to assist with your party, there
is an additional fee of $18.00 per employee per hour.
- To qualify as a children’s party, the child must be 12 years of age or younger.
- Party must be scheduled during daytime swim club hours, ending no later than 5pm.
- Party may not exceed 30 total attendees.
- Children’s parties exceeding 30 guests will be subject to standard rental rates as opposed to the discounted Children’s Party pricing.
- A three-hour time frame is reserved for the party. This time frame includes your set-up and clean-up .
- Renter provides their own activities, food, beverages, party and paper supplies.
- A contract must be signed when renting the facility. See rental contract for additional details.
- No food or beverage allowed on the upholstered furniture.
- All party plans must be ﬁnalized 48 hours before the party.
- Adult chaperones are responsible for assisting with clean up after the party by removing trash, spot sweeping the ﬂoor and wiping down the tables & chairs.
- Renter is responsible for damage to facility and upholstered furniture.
- A parent or guardian of the birthday child must be present for the duration of the party. .
The Riverfront Swim Club 5301 Sports Club Run Suffolk, VA 23435 757‐483‐3906 firstname.lastname@example.org riverfrontswimclub.com