Late Night Lakeside
Friday, June 28th from 6:00 – 10:00pm
The week is over & it’s time to relax. Fill up your cooler with dinner & snacks. Enjoy the sunset with your friends at The Lakeside Pool. Grill available for you to BBQ. Adults only. Please RSVP.
Sweet Scoops Sunday, June 23rd from 2-4pm
Come Chill Out at the Riverfront pool. Treat yourself to something sweet. Create your own sundaes with gummy bears, sprinkles, M&M’s, whipped cream & more! $3 ice cream sundaes $1 ice cream cones
$1 sno cones $1 popcorn
Friday, June 28th from 6:30 – 10:00pm
Take A Splash, It’s A Pool Party Bash!
Bring a swim suit to see what’s in store. We’ll splish and splash, eat pizza & more. There’ll be pool games galore. Bring a change of clothes, you’ll want to get out of your wet swim suit when we’re done in the pool. Cost: $14 per child, $10 each additional from the same family. Dinner included. Please RSVP in order for us to staff and plan accordingly.
Pool Swap Weekends
June 22nd & 23rd (note: dates revised)
Pack up the car and head on over to one of our other great East West Community Clubs.
Gatling Pointe Yacht Club 357-0693
Founders Pointe Residents’ Club 238-8717
Eagle Harbor Swim Club 238-3511
Call ahead for operating hours. Make sure to take your membership card with you for pool access.
Barracudas Swim Team
Practices are on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6-8pm until June 14th then the time switches to 7 – 9pm. 1 or 2 lanes will remain open for lap swimmer. Home Meets at The Riverfront Pool
* Pool will close at 4:30pm on Wednesday June 19th & June 26th
* Pool will open at 1pm on Saturday June 22nd & June 29th
* Lakeside will be open with no adult hours when there is a meet at The Riverfront Pool
Junior Sailing Program at Gatling Pointe Yacht Club
Registration begins Wednesday, May 15th at 10am. Contact GPYC at 357-0693 for more information.
Summer KiDZ Fun
Meet Your Camp Counselors
Thursday, June 13th
from 4-5pm at the clubhouse
SWIM SWIM SWIM
Group, private & semi-private lessons available for all ages & levels have all begun. Call the swim club to schedule your lessons!
Teach your little ones fundamental swimming skills such as floating, kicking, blowing bubbles & more.
Classes will beheld at The Riverfront Pool.
Li’l Explorers Camp
Camp begins on June 17th and meets on Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays. Send your children, ages 3 and older, to all our fun-filled camps. We have some terrific themes planned: Splashdown, Wiggles & Giggles, Zoo Crew and more.
Jr. Explorers Camp
These camps will meet 1 – 3 days per week, times and days will vary. ARTrageous, Simply Sassy Day Spa to name a few.
Golf & tennis instruction, swim time and lunch. Ages 7 and older.
Session 1: July 9, 10, 11 and Session 2: August 6, 7, 8
Learn swing fundamentals and golf course etiquette. Ages 7 and older.
Session 1: June 25, 26, 27 – Session 2: July 23, 24, 25 – Session 3: August 20, 21, 22
Our summer brochure & camp guide are available online and printed versions are available at the Swim Club.TRFSC Social Clubs
There’s definitely a club for you! Join in at any time!
June 18th at 7pm
Lakeside pool potluck tonight.
Contact Debby at 942-2488
June 20th at Lakeside, 7:30p
It’s lite reading for this group that’s meets every other month. Our June read is “The Art Of Racing In The Rain” by Garth Stein. Please RSVP to the club.
Mommy & Me Playgroup
June 25th from 10am – noon
Meet by the Mushroom
Enjoy some playtime with others at the club. Contact the club if attending.
Yoga with Suzanne
Evenings from 6:30 – 7:45 p.m. All levels of experience welcome. Six Class Pass: $72, Drop-In Class $15. Contact Suzanne at 638-3000 or gillespiethompson
Pot Luck Dinner
May 18th at 7pm
Contact to Linda at 483-5309.
We’re swapping out books at the club. Bring one, take one.
Raft Riot Tuesdays
Grab your giant float & head to the pool tonight. Rafts & floats are only allowed on Tuesday evenings after 4pm.
Some Friendly Pool Reminders
Please obey rules as they are for your safety & well-being
* Pool membership cards are required for pool access. Stop by The Riverfront pool to update membership cards or have your picture taken for a new card.
* Adult swim is the last 15 minutes of every hour at The Riverfront Pool. Only those 18 and older may be in the pool at this time. Children may sit on the top step of the pool or in the dark blue shaded areas only.
* If you use spray tan lotions, especially those with self tanners, please be careful not to spray it on the deck or furniture as it causes staining & pitting.
* All minors between the ages 9-16 are required to take & pass a swim test in order to visit the pool without a guardian.
* No running, diving or rough play allowed.
* No glass bottles or dishes allowed.
* We are a non-smoking facility.
* Children not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper with swim suit.
* Diaper changing is not allowed on the pool deck, please use the changing tables in the restrooms.
* No toys or floats allowed at Lakeside.
* The Riverfront pool will close when there is a home swim meet.
* Pool hours are subject to change based on weather, usage, events & maintenance.
* A complete list of pool rules is available online and at the club.
Get Active Riverfront
Volleyball, Tennis, Kayaking, Archery… What interests you!?!?!
Contact the club today to let us know your interested. Once we have enough interest for each group we will schedule a meeting to get the “ball” rolling!
Ladies Golf Night
The season is underway. Play every Thursday evening or just when your schedule allows. Tee times at 5 or 5:30pm. Call the golf club at 484-2200 to reserve your tee time.
Yoga with Suzanne
Classes meet Monday evenings from 6:30 – 7:45 p.m.
All levels of experience welcome. Six Class Pass: $72,
Drop-In Class $15. Contact Suzanne at 638-3000 or email@example.com.
Boot Camp with Sandy at Bill Jessee Park
Mondays, Wednesdays at 7:00am & Fridays at 7:30am. Contact Sandy at 581-7773.
Have questions regarding this fun & exciting game, contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Try Something New
Are you interested in deer proofing your garden, painting sunsets from the pier, cooking classes, first aid techniques, etc. We are looking to you, our members, to volunteer and teach other members your specialized skills. Let us know if you would be interested in teaching, attending , or what interests you.
· HOA Meeting on July 9th @ 6:30pm at The Riverfront Swim Club.
· Volleyball & Tennis Courts –
are open to all community
members. Be courteous to
those waiting and limit play to
· Canoe Rentals Keys available at the HOA office.
· Pier Code Please contact the HOA for the code to the pier gates.
· Please report downed street signs or broken lamp posts to the HOA.
HOA contact info:
484-4745 x 422.